Monday, May 6, 2013

Megan Alisa Photography | San Juan Capistrano Children & Family Photography

I have an amazing family photo session to share with you today! I adore this family and it was extremely hard to pick the photos to be edited because each of them are so beautiful. However, I feel I did a good job with the selection that I picked. We did the session at one of my favorite places late in the afternoon, on a beautiful clear day. Without further adieu, here is the Z family of 5.








Seriously, look at these faces! Gorgeousness. :)












I always like to try and pull mom and dad away for a few photos of just them together. I think sometimes as parents, we forget to focus on our partner and are always busy with the kids and heading off in two different directions. I like to think that I help to re-ignite the flame between couples when we do these. :)




I especially love these mommy and son photos in that gorgeous sun haze! 



If you are wanting to book your Spring or Summer family, child or couple session with me, now is the time to do it! It is the busiest time of year and spots are filling up fast, as my openings are limited each month. Email me MeganAlisaPhotography@gmail.com or call 949-229-0857 to book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment